Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: First Album Cover Photo Mistake??

  1. #41
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy ScreamingBlueMurder,
    Glad you liked my idea. Just did it on a whim actually. I hope no one thinks posting it was in poor taste.
    It happens to be my favorite picture of Cherie and is also the only one I could get to work fairly well.

    Hey Le Hawkeye. Didn't you just lauch this site last summer? You've come a long way
    in a short time and to quote sgt pepper, "it's getting better all the time."
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #42
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yup! We launched the site last summer, and the re design is coming soon! REALLY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL
    Thanks for all the support!
    The Hawk

  3. #43
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm looking forward to the re-design.
    Not that I thought it was needed but if you did....COOL!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Chrys, AKA Hunnicutt the two headed web mistress tends to get bored with the sites after a while, she and I really like to change things alot. Since we have so much stuff to add for the next update, she took it upon herself to do a re design. Then we sat here for hours doing new borders, and a new gallery, and some other fun things. The weather is keeping her away right now, but we'll be doing the update soon. Thanks to everyone for the patience while I have been dealing with Illness and illness in the family, and Chrys with school.
    The countdown begins!
    The Hawk

  5. #45
    Inactive Member T.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2002
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are all very patient Hawk. Everyone who visits the website, realises that it IS a labour of love... and not a profit making venture. There are no pop-ups and we are not being asked to pay to visit the site. I have said it before and I will say it again... You guys have done a absolutely GREAT job from day one.

    I am really proud to have a small role in this site. While I am not 'associated' with therunaways.com... I am proud to be a contributor to the site and to the boards.

    Your work is appreciated and valued. Thanks for all your time and devotion!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    T.

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right on Tom,
    Hawkeye and Hunnicut ARE way cool.
    I'll admit I don't get the whole MASH deal but hey, it WAS a great show!
    As this is a GREAT Web Site!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hawkeye:
    So YOU'RE the one responsible!

    Thank you for putting so much energy and effort in to the beloved Runaways...They're always my inspiration.

    Keep up the great work

    Frank

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner ChrysStylle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2002
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha ha ha. Well....the whole MASH thing came about one day when we were trying to come up with funky little names for ourselves for use on this board. Le Hawk is a MASH fanatic and sometimes her sense of humor and the things she says sound like Hawkeye Pierce. Well if she's Hawkeye that means someone's got to be Hunnicut. So I have an alias based on a show I think I've watched four episodes of. Whatever. It makes people scratch their heads sometimes and I live for that. She's right, I am young and quite easily bored, I mean, I've redesigned Inger Lorre's site some 10 times and my own I don't think I could possibly count. Maybe 50? When I was doing Lita's site it went through a vast array of changes itself, so, it shouldn't be unexpected. Worry not I won't change this one 20 times....lest driven. *wicked grin*

    I'm just glad that when I came up with this design Hawk didn't do the usual...which is stand behind me and go...."I don't like that! Can you make that green?" Ha ha, just kidding. The design itself didn't take me very long...it was putting the photo credits on every photo individually that almost drove me nuts! *grin* Good thing from now on it'll only be a couple of folders at a time!

    Keep rockin' ya'll (I'm so southern and quaint).

    Chrys

    ---
    Not only the infamous and notorious double headed moderator/webmaster but also the mysterious non-posting one....back into my lab I go...bwahahahaha!

  9. #49
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Another mystery solved. Thanks Chrys.
    Mike Farrell (the real BJ) is all over TV these days protesting the war in Iraq.
    His wife Shelley Fabres is one of my old favz!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #50
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelley Faberes......Wasn't she with The Stones?

    Per TVland! Ha!

    > [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •